Popular Post

Lauren Conrad's Summer Style Essentials

Lucky went behind the scenes at Lauren Conrad's cover shoot to find out what keeps the quintessential L.A. girl looking so gloriously sun-kissed and Califorina chic. From her must-have hair-prep product to versatile everyday basics (cutoff denim shorts, pretty white camisole), the former reality star and current Paper Crown designer spilled her secrets. Best of all, other than a splurge-worthy Missoni bikini, none of her picks will bust your budget.




Missoni bikini: "I love the way Missoni bikinis fit. They are definitely a favorite." 


For a stripy Missoni suit similar to Lauren's, try this option. 


LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's shoes: "I love this platform from my Kohl's line. It is the perfect shoe to wear with a '70s flare jean." 


Kohl's carries six summery shoes from Lauren's line.
White Camisole Top: "I love easy silk camis for layering in the summer. One like this can be dressed up or down." For a breezy white cami like Lauren's, try this.



Cutoff Denim Shorts: "While the fit changes throughout the years, denim cutoffs will always be summer staple for me. This year I prefer a looser fit with a slightly higher waist." For a similar look, try this pair of comfy cutoffs.



Striped sweater: "I wear sweaters year-round, and when the weather gets warmer, I opt for an open knit like this one. I also like the nautical feel of the navy and white stripe." Get a similar cropped sweater here.



Paper Crown floral dress: "This is one of my favorite dresses in the Paper Crown line. I love the way it moves." Get it (available in July) at a store near you.


Nars Body Glow: "This gives your skin a beautiful sheen. I apply it to my legs before venturing out in a mini." 


Moroccan Oil: "I work this through the ends of my hair before blowdrying. It smoothes my hair without weighing it down." 


Josie Maran Protect 40+ SPF: "I wear this under my makeup to protect my skin." 


RGB nailpolish in Punch: "I love this pretty pink for summer." 


Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm: " I always carry flavored balms in my bag. I prefer them over a sticky gloss, especially in the summer time." 
-Credits at Lucky Magazine