Popular Post

If you're a weight lost blog, reblog this.

But it makes so sad to repeatedly come across all these thinspiration blogs where bloggers literally write that they won’t be happy until they lose weight. So many of these girls (and it is mostly girls, but I’m sure there are guys out there who feel the same) are 13 or 14 and way too young to feel that way about themselves. It’s horrifying.

And the thing is, that really isn’t where the issue of lack of happiness lies, although it might be one factor to make them feel happier-losing weight and gaining confidence.

I really don’t want to preach and I know I’m being a hypocrite because when I was 16 I started to feel the same way, even though I had absolutely no reason to and it’s something I have to battle repeatedly. It just gives me some insight into how terrible it must have been for everybody around me to see how badly I felt about myself because it’s awful seeing these girls that I don’t even personally know bash themselves so hard.

It isn’t as easy as just deciding to love yourself, but that’s the note I’m going to leave it on. Everybody deserves to be happy.



Tanked Inspiration.

Eileen Fisher: Racer-Back Long Tunic in Linen Silk Jersey with Silk Habutai (Smoke) from eileenfisher.com

How better to celebrate a pretty intense arm work out than with some tank top inspiration; Eileen Fisher makes some of my fav. tanks and cami’s out there. 



I’ll personally be keep track on the back of my hand. It means that others will potentially be able to see it, but that should only encourage me more. No tallies, no prying questions. Whiteboards in your room or the kitchen are also a good idea if you’re not fond of writing on yourself.

The purpose of this is to show yourself how many times you slip up, and then prove to yourself that you can fix it. If you eat something you should have or don’t exercise for a couple days, don’t despair; you can repair the damage the next day. If you don’t have tallies, good. Keep it that way. You should hate those tallies. You should never want to see them. 

Good luck, and keep your hands and boards clean. :)

My dash is always dead. I need to follow more. 

I’ll follow anyone who is pro-health and has a healthy goal.