Popular Post

Quick workout

debating whether or not I want to post my before and after pictures of my 55 lb. weight loss.

hmmmm, I don’t know

I just went to get my Greek yogurt out of my lunch bag.

Someone knocked it over with their lunch bag.

THEIR DARTH VADER LUNCH BAG!

I work in a fortune 100 company. The accounting and tax department share the fridge. I must find out who uses this lunch box. And maybe give then a dirty look for knocking over my lunch.



The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ran my success story in their printed edition today.  Its a little overwhelming, honestly.  I have worked hard and still have work to do, but the number of people that have seen this so far and commented on it, without me mentioning it, is very flattering to say the least. 

At the time I answered these questions, I had only hit the 60 pound mark.  Kinda cool to know that I dropped 5 more since that time.  The article also says I am 5 away from my goal.  Well, I want to drop 26 more, which will put me under 200.  Like I said, I still have work to do.  Anyway, you can read the online version here.

I do not post this stuff as a pat on the back or to brag.  I post this stuff to prove that anyone can do this.  Take that first step to a new lifestyle and never look back.

Read! - Jillian Michaels OWN battle with obesity

I haven’t been here in a few weeks…but now I’m back for good. I was going through some hard things and now it’s all over, it’s in my past. I’m ready to start exercising daily and eating right and counting my calories. Hello Fitspo and Thinspo and other weight loss blogs! I’m back! :]

behealthybee earned 388 points for:

  • Cycling (stationary):
    • 00:21:04 || 10.0 km (+178 pts)
  • Running (treadmill):
    • 00:26:53 || 3.0 km (+210 pts) - W2 D3 C25K

Also used the ‘wave’ machine which is similar to elliptical/cross-trainer for 10 minutes.

I was shattered today so no weights. 

Starting weight: 207

Last week’s WIW: 182

Today: 181

Change this week: -1

Total loss so far: -26

I had a brief, brief visit from the 170’s fairy yesterday afternoon (179.5!!!) and about fell right off the scale, but apparently she decided not to stick around very long (I blame shark week for scaring her off).  But soon SOON I will be seeing her again!!  

Regardless, I had a great week this week.  I ate well, I exercised a lot, and the scale is finally moving in the right direction again after being stuck for 3 weeks!  So even though it is shark week, I’m not complaining!



Just another reason she’s such an inspiration to me!

20 jumping jacks
30 jumps with imaginary jump rope  
30 mountain climbers
60 punch combination (straight punches + cross punches)
10 squat thrust

going to do this now! :)