Popular Post

Check out this sweat! Seven miles at 80 degrees does icky...

wow, I over-did it. I don’t even remember the last time I haven’t ran or lifted or both on the same day. At the moment my body is just like “DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT” and felt like a heart attack when I tried to run. I still have to lift later because I haven’t in a day or two, so yeah :l. Hopefully I don’t die lol.

Progress for the last while..it’s small but keep in mind I’m still a fatass. Gonna keep running in the 2.7 mile area because it’s almost a 5k and it’s still challenging but not too hard either. Afternoon is too hard because of the miserable sun, gonna try to wake up earlier or just do it when the sun is down at 8 :l.

I’m done.

I have lost 86 lb i feel so much beter cant wate tell i am down to my gaol weight of 150 i am at 224 now



I officially fit into a medium.

Which means no more XL for me. Some larges probably but definitely no more XL.

I’m back in a better mood now about losing weight. I guess 2lbs every 2 months is better than no lbs lost.



Check out this sweat! Seven miles at 80 degrees does icky looking things to your body. Yeah it’s gross, but it also means that I didn’t half-ass that run. :)

(If you can’t tell, the entire shirt is COVERED. The only part that isn’t is the little area in my back where my bra absorbed the sweat. Yeah I’m proud, lol.)