Popular Post

Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?



SOMEDAY! 

The equations for your base metabolic rate:

English BMR Formula:
Women: 655 + (4.35 X Weight in lbs) + (4.7 X Height in inches) - (4.7 X age)
Men: 66 + (6.23 X Weight in lbs) + 12.7 X Height in inches) - (6.8 X age)

Metric BMR Formula:
Women: 655 + (9.6 X Weight in kg) + (1.8 X Height in cm) - (4.7 X age)
Men: 66 + (13.7 X Weight in kg) + (5 X Height in cm) - (6.8 X age)

I’m not going to have a swimming suit body this summer, but I will next summer. Maybe I’ll even decide to get even thinner by then. I can’t wait to wear a bikini, even if it is a year away.



hello all of my new followers! 

please reblog if you want me to check out your blog if i’m not following you already!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so freaking excited! I weigh 190!!!!!! 10lbs! (mind you, I lost this in 2 weeks not one) I was so scared I wasn’t going to lose anything because of a few f*ck ups, but wow, 10 lbs… I was not expecting that.

Hi! :)

No,my parents doesn’t know. My dad always talk to me about weight-loss,because i want to me do that…I think that i’ll be happy,but i’m not doing this for him at all.

My mother isn’t interested on weight.

Just some of my friends know about,because i don’t want they to say “oh great!”