Popular Post

Pictures from Discovery Park this morning.  It was really...

I ate like complete and utter crap today. Just terrible. But I did not exceed my maintenance caloric amount. And I stayed active throughout the day, I played tennis early in the morning and went went swimming soon after for about 3 hours. Ehh, not so ad I guess.

Its taking all my willpower not to have anything. But the hour counts on my hand are stopping me. I wanna be able to add to them when I get home, not have to wash them off and start again. I can do this.

so basically i feel like this is working but anyone i’ve told keeps telling me that i’ll start holding onto fat/won’t truly be thin/will plateau…

can anyone who’s been on the ABC or any drastic diet with or without exercise reassure me that what i’m doing WILL work??

will love you for forever…i just need to know

Breakfast:

  • Nutrimed Chocolate Almond Nutrition Bar (160 cals, 15g protein)
  • Healthwise Lemon Razzy Protein Drink (70 cals, 15g protein)

Lunch:

  • 1/2 cup frozen green beans
  • 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
  • 1 tsp olive oil

(sauteed the veggies in the olive oil)

PM Snack:

  • Food Science Protein Pretzel Twists (120 cals, 15g protein)

Dinner:

  • 3 oz grilled salmon
  • 1/2 cup steamed veggies
  • ~half of a dinner roll

food

exercise




voila

I’m going to New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia on the 11th of July, and I want to look kick-ass! Which one should I do to lose some fat and tone up a bit before then? I’m a bit torn!

Thanks!

Weighed myself while at Katherines house.. 115.6! I thought I’d be wayyy more. I’m on day 6 of this diet plan. I basically eat eggs, salad, and yogurt. But that’s okay, I’m maintaining a good weight. :)