Popular Post

Had a footlong subway veggie delight today. My trick here was to...



Had a footlong subway veggie delight today. My trick here was to bring along my own cheese and reduced fat mayo, the cheese was only 50 calories and the mayo is only 15 per tablespoon! Much better than the 90+ if you use their mayo!!

Could have done a bit better probably but I stopped eating by 10:45 tonight which is good for me. I don’t over eat at night but I’d prefer to eat more during the day so that I’m not eating as much at night. I want my body to have as much digestion/ processing time before my morning weigh in as possible!

The splenda with fiber was great on raspberries though! I’m going to start using it to top more items! =] I’m making raspberry wheat chocolate scones tomorrow so I’ll try adding it to the tops of them before I bake it! (I’m in such a raspberry mood!)