Popular Post

Update!

Hello!


Quick little update, I finally got myself a facebook page and I would very much appreciate it if you head on over there and give it a "THUMBS UP" and see the stuff  there.


I have basically launched it so that it would be easier to see the things that I have at the The Classy & Fabulous Shop and also I will slowly be putting up quite a large variety of shoes,bags and clothing along with the jewellery.


A glimpse of the things at/coming up in the Shop



I`ll be posting updates from Fashion PhD there and various other tit bits!




In other news, I have religiously been watching the New York Fashion Week through a LIVE STREAM which is quite alot of fun. It shows you some minutes before and after the show aswell.
Its the next best thing to ACTUALLY being there and soaking in the atmosphere. 


When I think about NYFW, the thing that gets me the MOST excited is the street fashion and the people there, THEN the collections :)
Check out style.com`s live stream and try and catch some of the shows.


I have been working on a mammoth NYFW post and will be posting it as soon as it concludes.





Photobucket



For the LOVE of Rachel Zoe & Chanel go LIKE my PAGE!
I will be EVER so GRATEFUL :)
&
telll your friend and relatives-aunties and uncles,enemies and acquaintances and your pets! 


Photobucket