Popular Post

Nicole Richie: I adore Jessica Simpson

Nicole Richie refutes claims that she is feuding with co-star Jessica Simpson.

Nicole and Jessica are judges on upcoming reality television show Fashion Star. The series features upcoming fashion designers who are competing to win a multi-million dollar contract to jumpstart their own brands. Nicole, a designer herself and owner of fashion brand House of Harlow, and Jessica act as celebrity mentors to the designers.

Since Nicole and Jessica started filming the show this summer, there have been several rumours about the two stars' inability to get along. Nicole discounts this speculation completely.

"I'll tell you right now that that couldn't be further from the truth," Nicole told Ryan Seacrest Thursday on his radio show On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "I actually love and adore Jessica."

Nicole has a lot of love for Jessica. The pair have been pals for several years.

"I've known [Jessica] for years, first of all, so I already knew who she was as a person," Nicole explained. "Who she is is someone who's very kind, very sweet and extremely smart and a great businesswoman and someone that I really respect... I actually couldn't love someone or respect someone more."

Nicole is elated to be on the show. She, Jessica ' whose fashion business is said to be worth over $1 billion - and cast are having an amazing time on set together.

"I'm really excited and it's something that I'm extremely honoured to be a part of," Nicole said. "We have a lot of fun on it."

Fashion Star is currently filming.(MUSIC-NEWS)