Popular Post

Rebecca Gibney reveals "lovely" fling with Richard Wilkins

Rebecca Gibney has revealed that she enjoyed a fling with TV star Richard Wilkins in the 1980s.

The Australian Logie Award-winning actress, who is best known for playing Julie in Packed to the Rafters, said that a 33-year-old Wilkins wooed her at the beginning of her rise to fame but that the relationship was doomed.

Gibney told Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O on their radio show: "I was 22 and he swept me off my feet. We were having a lovely time until I found out about a flight attendant and then it didn't go so well!

"I bought him a rose when I took him to Melbourne and unbeknownst to me he gave that rose to the flight attendant on the flight! He did go on to marry her, so she was pretty special. He fell in love with her and she and I became friends. So it's all good.

"Clearly it wasn't that important, really! I went on to marry another Richard [artist Richard Bell] and I am very happy. We're coming up for our ten-year wedding anniversary in November and we have a 7-year-old son [Zac]."

Wilkins recently released a tell-all book called Black Ties, Red Carpets, Green Rooms, but did not reveal any details of his fling with Gibney.

Source: Digital spy