Popular Post

Now A Stella & Dot Stylist



This past month I signed up to become a stylist with Stella & Dot and I absolutely love it. I have made a great deal of sales and booked 4 trunk shows within a month! A trunk show is a get together for you and your girlfriends to get together and try on jewelry and of course purchase some. I have really been enjoying this and it comes with great perks and incentives as well, such as free jewelry.
I now have a website and would love for you all to check it out and purchase some jewelry if you wish!

Here is the link to my website: http://stelladot.com/sites/tiffanyzangas
And please Like my Stella & Dot Stylist Facebook page


Here are my most favorite pieces:

Marchesa Studs

Soiree Trio Ring

Femme Fatale Necklace

Panther Pendant
Pegasus Necklace