Popular Post

New York Fashion Week

The New York Fall Ready To Wear Fashion Week (wow that was a mouthful , erm handful to write)  just concluded.  I had tweeted about how I wish I was in NYC right now. I don`t even want to be in the tents seeing the shows. Just want to feel the energy in the city of fashion week.

Anyway, clearly that did not happen. So the next best thing for me to do was go put together a post of my favourite looks, make up and front row pictures.

Favourite Looks




The very pregnant A list stylist (also my dream job boss) had a presentation. And I Adore each of her pieces.



 Love the colour block dress by Costello Tagliapietra. My humble request to young bollywood to experiment with these kinds of pieces!!





FIERCE!



OMG after seeing this collection I had dreams about it. Its got everything I love. Lace and subtle sequins! And the make up is so chic. I absolutely loved this collection.


HAIR AND MAKE UP


Love the side swept ponytail and the intricate braiding.


Did Naem Khan`s Make up team get inspired by Taylor Momsen? Anyway it looks better here.
Love the bold lip by Ralph Lauren.


Two very different yet exquisite hairstyles.

FRONT ROW


The woman who makes the fashion world go around (seriously! go see September Issue to see for yourself, or read/watch Devil Wears Prada if you havn`t already!) and her sweeter and much nicer colleague Grace Coddington 



VB going foir her own show, Jessica Szohr, Kim K not showing skin and I am loving it




  
Ed Westwick! Why do you look so chubby?! Chuck Bass is not going to approve. Also Mr Efron I `am not a big fan but of course I cannot deny that you are an attractive man, but again whats with the CHUBBINESS? Last I heard you were taking the break up with Ms Hudson pretty well.


Fergie Fer with Mr Fergie.


Tv`s cutest and most manipulative (after Julie Cooper from the OC) Kelly Ruthford pulling off GEEK CHIC



Racehl Zoe`s ex assitant Brad. Love the cheetah print jacket!



Keri Washington, Zoe Saldana and Kate Bosworth


'
Leighton Meester @ Marc Jacobs

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones

Which were YOUR favourite looks? Did I not put them up? Send me links.
Got some nice pictures of fashion week? Send them in : )