Popular Post

The Basics.

My name is who I am.
My name is what I have been.
My name is Lauren Conrad.

1986. I graced this earth. Life flew by as MTV’s cameras joined my life in my teen years. 2004. High school was hectic and that made it even harder to live the normal life. 2006. The Hills was my own branch of life and continued to rank high in the charts of television’s most watched shows. But experiencing reality television lead me to believe that my life was taking me else where.  2008. My passion for fashion takes over. 2009. All taping of my personal life ceases and I decide to move on with my life. 2010. Writing takes the drivers seat. 2011. Life is on track. I have a great boyfriend, wonderful and supporting family along with great friends, a beautiful and peaceful home… and most importantly, I am happy.
Life is beautiful.


Until Next Time...


Yours Truly,
      Lauren Conrad