Popular Post

The Thing Called Life.



Life is crazy. From the day I was born to now, I feel as if I have grown so much. Although at times I feel as if I go 100 steps forward to go 65 backwards. But I have a plan in life, a purpose, a mission. And one day, it will all be accomplished. I have came a long ways. I have graduated high school, attended fashion school, worked for Kelly Coutrone and Teen Vogue. I have came so far. I was on Laguna Beach and The Hills. I am an author of 3 best selling books. I have a fashion line. Life is crazy. But life has taken me through everything that I have been through so far, so I must hold on for the ride. I am ready to see what else life has in store. And time will only tell. 
 
Look for my name in lights, it will continue to shine. 

Life will take everyone somewhere. You just have to be confident and have faith. 

Yours Truly,
Lauren Conrad