Popular Post

Nail Care Products I Love




If you come by regularly (if not, WHY NOT!?) then you would know that I absolutely love painting my nails. But one draw back to that is my nails get really YELLOW. I doubt that the fact that the yellow-ness has any other bad effect to the nails, they just end up looking really bad and sick.
The problem solver :

COLORBAR NAIL TREATMENT YELLOW NO MORE

It`s a base coat and works wonders. Just apply it before doing anything and it dries pretty quickly.
This was for 150/- and I don`t know if it`s available at any random beauty shop, I bought it from the Select City Walk Outlet.




Next great product I came across is this FLORMAR Grape Seed nail polish remover.(I had actually never heard of this company before.)
You know how normal removers smell really strong and bad. They have a really intense chemical smell. Well this one really surprised me. It smells of grapes.Thats It! You cannot smell the acetone in it at all. Nor does it make your hand and nails feel flaky and dry.

Its supposed to have 'excellent mouisturizing and nourishing properties'

This was for 125/- and I got it from the NEW U store that recently opened near my place which I am really kicked about :)