Popular Post

25 Random Questions Tag


 1.Where were you 3 hours ago?  In front of the TV

2.Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Um Pink Nailpolishes?

 3.What are you wearing right now? Pajamas!

4.What are the colours of your bedroom walls? White and Turquoise :)

5.Who is the last person you sent a  message or comment /BBM? My (in)significant other

6.What does your last text message say? "Oops. When? How?" (person responding to me telling them John Galliano got arrested then suspended)

7.Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? YES!!! And I LOVE pepsi

8.Is your hair curly or straight? POKER STRAIGHT!

9.Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? Choose between people

 10.Favorite 2 color combination? Turquoise and Black.

11.What is your favorite accessory? Rings

 12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? Lauren Conrad, Deepika
Padukone


13.What is your favorite fashion store/shop? It used to be Benetton, But now
Forever 21 and Zara ( Haha everyone is going to have this! )


14.When was the last time you drove out of town? I don`t drive, but last road trip
was to Neemrana


15.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? OMG-Usher (this song
 has been on repeat for some days! :P )


16.What was the last thing you bought? Cover for my Blackberry


17.What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Today?Told my alarm to "STFU I don`t have college" but normally try to think of how I can squeeze in more sleep. Doesn`t everyone?

 18.Favorite Food? Chinese

19.Biggest turn off? This is going to be a little obvious but  a badly dressed person. If I don`t like one piece of clothing, thats it then!

 20.What do you always have on you/wear? Kajal, Eairngs and some necklace


21.What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? When I was starting this blog I was also looking for my post grad courses (I'm in my final year) so came across a PhD in Fashion and I am eventually going to get one :D

And "A woman should be two things, Classy and Fabulous"- coco chanel


 22.Favorite style of top/blouse?  I like drapy tops. Also semi dressy ones.

23.Favourite tv show Gossip Girl vs. Greys Anatomy vs. Modern Family

  24.What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? FULL HOUSE!

25.What does your dream bedroom look like? It has a lot of wood. Very airy and open. And its on the beach
!!





Okay, I have a lot of people to TAG! Oona from The Billet Doux, Mehak from Peaches & Blushes, Cynthia from Indian Vanity Case, Dip from sedative,  Masoom from Style Fiesta, Tanvii fromThe Fabulous Life Of Not So Rich And Infamous Namita from A Fashion Fixation Sonal from Bollywood style diaries Rukman from Live-Love-Dress up


I am really sorry if I have forgotten anyone. Please feel free to do this tag. And do tell me about it :D