Popular Post

Demi Lovato: "I've gained weight, get over it"


Demi Lovato has blasted people who criticise her body.

The 19-year-old former Disney star, who entered a rehab centre last year to receive treatment for an eating disorder, said that people should not make cruel comments about her weight gain because she is now "happy and healthy".

Following her appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, Lovato defended herself on Twitter, writing: "I've gained weight. Get over it. That's what happens when you get out of treatment for AN EATING DISORDER."

She later deleted the comment and replaced it with: "Guess what, I'm healthy and happy, and if you're hating on my weight you obviously aren't."

Lovato recently revealed that her recovery from an eating disorder is "still a daily battle", saying: "I surround myself with people that are beneficial in my recovery... I definitely hang out with people that support me in making the right decisions. I'm a happier and healthier person today because of the choices I've made.

"[Fans have] supported me through all this and it means a lot to me because they've been there for me when I was in treatment and when I got out."(Digital Spy)