Popular Post

Kelly Clarkson's new single 'Mr Know It All' leaks online

Kelly Clarkson's new song 'Mr Know It All' has leaked online.

The track is the first single to be taken from her upcoming fifth studio album Stronger and will be available for download from September 5 in the US and October 10 in the UK.

The chorus includes the lyrics: "Oh you think that you know me / That's why I'm leaving you lonely / 'Cause babe, you don't know a thing about me / You don't know a thing about me.

"You ain't got the right to tell me / When and where to go, no right to tell me / Acting like you own me lately / Yeah, baby, you don't know a thing about me / You don't know a thing about me."

Speaking of the video for the track, Clarkson wrote on her WhoSay page earlier this week: "On set right now shooting the video for my first single 'Mr Know It All' that's coming out soon! It's gonna be awesome and I love Justin Francis, the video director!"

Stronger, the follow-up to 2009's All I Ever Wanted, will be released on October 25,

Clarkson recently described her songs leaking as "worse" than being physically robbed.