Popular Post

The Nature`s Company Goodies!

I came back home one day, and was feeling extremely sweaty and icky( thanks to the Delhi heat). And to my surprise a package was waiting for me! When I tore through it, I found some great things that The Nature`s Company had sent over for me- and somehow they just KNEW I was going for a bath-because it had this AMAZING cranberry exfoliating body wash in it.









But I want to talk about their philosophy and what The Nature`s Company is about before talking about the products.
As is obvious from their name, they believe that nature is a way of life. And there was of course a time when there was no alternative to nature. Before man discovered advanced survival
             techniques, he lived off the 5 purest forms of nature – air, sun,forest, earth and water. 
Their products are all inspired and also based on these five elements. They have 5 different lines based on these elements which are -
Atmospure, Starrize, Foressence,Earthborne and Aquaspark. All of them have body and bath products designed by The Nature`s Company to soothe the body and soul.




They also have a great site, where they have their products organized under these 5 themes. You can also shop online at http://www.thenaturesco.com/

What I genuinely REALLY like about this company is their ALL NATURAL PHILOSOPHY. Their products are completely free of parabens. They are against testing on animals and are also certified by PETA! And on top of that these products are also VEGAN! I think all of this is pretty impressive on its own, and I haven't even started talking about the things I got!!

Well now I shall :)


I got one Cranberry Exfoliating body wash for dry skin. Which was quite perfect for me (since I was going to have a bath) and I HAVE dry skin!




So I immediately tested it out. The smell is incredible and I absolutely love it. It smells exactly like a Cranberry Breezer! Yummy!


Another great thing about this body wash is that instead of JUST having little beads to help the scrubbing and exfoliating process it ALSO has REAL cranberry seeds.


Which I thought was a great idea and I have honestly never seen this before.

I think it does a great job exfoliating the skin and leaves it very smooth. The smell lingers on for a bit but I am always wishing and hoping with these body washes that the smell would stay for longer. Oh Well.

I usually use a loofah so that takes care of my exfoliating needs, but I used this body wash on its own, so that the beads and the cranberry seeds could do their magic. I alternate between this and using the loofah. (I dont want to run out of it too soon!)

One thing which can be a little problematic is the price. Its for Rs-845, which I think is a little more than Body Shop shower gels etc. Many would refrain from buying such a high priced body wash. But the thing is that I really do appreciate the concept BEHIND these products and also the product design is quite brilliant. They have different product lines based on five different elements.Also they dont test on animals, their products are all natural and have no chemicals. 

The other product I got was the White Rose Under Eye Gel. 


Now I have been on this perpetual hunt for something for dark circles. People say I dont have them, or they cant see them..but I can SEE them ok, and that means I HAVE THEM.
I have given the Garnier Roll On so many tries and nothing happens,I actually feel it makes my under eye are worse!!

So I was quite excited to try this.


Its a clear gel that you`re supposed to put on at night. It smells so good! Its like gulab jal. But not THAT strong.
Now I am pretty satisfied with this, expect for the "prevention of dark circles" bit. It does a great job of hydrating the under eye area as well as reducing puffiness. And I cannot entirely blame it for not doing anything on my dark circles as I do nothing to take care of them either. I mean the whole thing about drinking plenty of water etc is something I DO not do. (I am trying okay!!) So obviously there only so much one can do externally.

But overall, this is an under eye cream worth trying. Since its au naturale, there isn`t any harm. I also like how its priced-Rs 345. I have come across many other eye creams which cost MUCH MORE, and do absolutely NOTHING.
Atleast this one does take care of everything-expect the dark circles. But I really doubt there is anything which you can do externally to prevent those ugly things.

I have been exploring their site and these products sound really interesting!




I would rather EAT this cream than put it on my face!


The Nature`s Company has a store in Citywalk-Delhi, but you should see their stuff on their site. Its all very interesting!


Products sent by PR for review.That does not influence my opinion AT all.