Popular Post

Lauren Conrad: 10 Styling Tips for Paper Crown!

Lauren Conrad’s new Paper Crown line lands in stores this week! To celebrate, we caught up with the reality-star-turned-fashion-designer for tips on how to style her new collection, which she describes as “wearable pieces that can be easily incorporated into countless outfits.” Click through the gallery for 10 Paper Crown styling ideas from Lauren Conrad now! Then, shop the the collection at Nordstrom, Ron Herman, Fred Segal, BoutiqueToYou.com, RevolveClothing.com, or find a store in your area by submitting your info on Paper-Crown.com’s store locator.






                             LOOK 1 Add Some Leather
 
"I love this look because it is chic but still youthful. Leather brings a cool element to any look. I like this camel blazer as a daytime layering piece."



Ryder Blazer, $276; Hudson Short, $184


LOOK 2 Incorporate Lightweight Pieces


 
"Day or night I love incorporating lightweight tops into my outfits. We took a subtle approach to color blocking on this top. The skirt is a pretty silhouette and great for all body types. It accentuates the waist and can be worn with bare legs or paired with cute tights in the fall."



Piper Top, $188; Sophie Skirt, $188. 
LOOK 3 Give Your Look Some Romance


 
"I am in love with this dress. The way it moves is so beautiful. I have worn it as-is, and also belted the top layer with a silk tie to give it a little shape. The full tiers give this dress such a romantic look."



Ella Dress in Floral Vine Print and Nude, $458. 
LOOK 4 Have a No-Fuss Dress in Your Closet


 
"This sweet little dress appeared on the cover of our look book. I like it because it is a no-fuss silk dress."



Emma Dress in Blue and Floral Vine Print, $278


LOOK 5 Shorts Are Year-Round


 
"I'm a big fan of fall shorts. I usually wear them with a solid black tight and I love a relaxed pair like this one. The look is effortless, but still put together."



Ryder Blazer, $276; Olivia Cami, $59; Ascher Short, $225. 
LOOK 6 Change Up Your Hemline


 
"I wanted to design a dress that was both sophisticated and sexy. I balanced out the low neckline with a longer hemline. It fits like a dream."



Lola Dress, $272. 
LOOK 7 Find Your Perfect LBD


 
"I wanted to do a long sleeved LBD. It's great for a night out."



Audrey Dress, $188.
LOOK 8 The Perfect Wedding Guest Dress
 
"I have been attending a lot of weddings recently and am always struggling to find a perfect dress to wear. I wanted to design a lovely chiffon dress."



Clementine Gown, $398. 
LOOK 9 Dress Your Leggings Up or Down


"The faux leather legging is by far one of my favorite pieces from fall. They are a little edgy but still so chic. I wear them with day or night. They are so easy to dress up or down. The blazer is another one of my favorites. I really focused on the fit. I wanted it to have a straighter fit, but not too boxy."



Ryder Blazer, $276; Piper Top, $188; Serena Legging, $156.
       LOOK 10 Update Your Work Look
          
"I wanted to design a chic pant that was appropriate for the workplace, but kept it feeling new through the lower rise and wide cuff. I wanted the sweater to be oversize, but kept it very lightweight so that it wouldn't appear too heavy. I wanted the fit to look boyfriend but the fabric to look girlfriend."



Camilla Sweater, $225; Katherine Pant, $198.


Photos + Article via InStyle.com