Popular Post

Lauren At The HTC Status Social Launch Event!

Lauren Conrad debuted her light blue tips at the Rebecca Minkoff Shop In Shop event and went off from there to the Paramount Studios in Hollywood for the launch of the new HTC Evo 3D phone, July 19th. "I didn't think anyone would even notice!" she told reporters. "I felt like such a rebel."
Earlier this month, Lauren polled fans on her site thebeautydepartment about colored tips "because I was obsessed." Once results gave her a resounding "yes," Lauren got the coloring done at a salon in her native Laguna Beach.
Lauren also told reporters she is busy with plenty of projects. "I have my two clothing lines, LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown, and I just finished the manuscript for my second book series The Fame Game."
"These are all things that I really enjoy doing, so it's a pleasure waking up every morning and I feel very lucky to have that." 

I love the light blue tips, and her dress is gorgeous!



 
 




   
  


VIDEO




Photos at Celebrity Gossip, Wire Image and Us Weekly
Video at YouTube