Popular Post

Kristin Cavallari On Why Jay Cutler Was 'The One'


Credit: Wire Image (Arun)

We all know Kristin Cavallari as one of the most notorious man-eaters of reality tv. But those days are long gone!

Kristin and her beau Jay Cutler (quarterback for the Chicago Bears) have been engaged since April and plan to wed sometime next year. So what was it about Jay that ended Kristin's man-eating days?

“He comes from a good family and he’s very down-to-earth,” Kristin told In Touch at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim's Official KickOff Party presented by SKYY Vodka and Diesel in Miami on July 14.

“This is for real,” she continued. “I’ve never felt more comfortable in my own skin with anybody else. He supports everything I do and is such a good encouragement for me. I couldn’t ask for a better man.”