Popular Post

Interview: Lauren Conrad at the Rebecca Minkoff Shop In Shop Event!



Lauren Conrad attended Rebecca Minkoff’s Summer Cocktail event at Confederacy in LA last night wearing a pretty two-tone dress from the designer’s Spring collection.  
She’s seen here modeling a Rebecca Minkoff bag from the event, but she arrived carrying a mustard crocodile print shoulder bag. 
I fell in love with her trademark beachy waves.  
Lauren was incredibly sweet and spoke to me about fashion, hair and her favourite summer trend. 
On what she loves about Rebecca Minkoff: “She’s lady-like but with a hip factor, her style is very her.” 
On trends she is currently excited about: “Seventies summer romance… sheer fabrics, long dresses, very romantic.” 
On her favourite hair and make-up trends: “I just stopped by my hair stylist before coming here because I’d had tie-dye hair for about a week but since I was coming to a nice event, I thought I should tone it down, so there are tiny blue streaks in it right now. I was wondering if anyone would notice! I painted my nails tonight in the ombré style (dark to light shades of blue) and I know the trend of painting the ring finger a different colour to the rest of your nails. I like to carry nail polish strips when I travel in case they get chipped and then they’re so easy to repair. I feel like with nails, anything goes!” 
If you haven’t done so already, check out Lauren Conrad’s site, The Beauty Department for more of her hair and make-up tips.



By Zarina, RCFA LA Correspondent