Popular Post

Kristin Cavallari Admits Past Drug Use

Kristin Cavallari’s partying has reportedly gotten out of control. The Hills starlet is rumored to be using cocaine, drinking too much and refusing to eat. But Kristin wants the world to know that she’s fine, thank you very much, and that she does NOT touch drugs!

“Drugs scare me, to be honest,” the 23-year-old Hills villain said on Valentine in the Morning’s syndicated radio program May 4.

She admitted that she HAS used in the past, but is now clean. “Yeah, I have [taken cocaine before]. Nope [I’m no longer using]. I tried it in high school.” She added, “I’ve seen people in my life change because of it, and it really messes with your balance. It’s a shady, disgusting drug.”

Kristin also addressed her alleged drinking problem on the radio program. “I like to go out and have a good time,” she admitted. “It’s no shock that I like to drink. But I’m not doing anything I shouldn’t be doing.”

She concluded, “I’m off all drugs. I’m fine. I’m actually really healthy and take care of myself.”