Popular Post

Simple Night Out Outfit






Yup! When I say simple, I MEAN it : )




Necklace and Grey Dress- Forever 21
Flats- Zara
Tights - Marks and Spencers



Tuxedo Jacket- FCUK

I was planning on wearing the tuxedo jacket in case it got cold at night but surprisingly Delhi was really really hot this weekend. And its Feburary!






Anyway. I NEED these pumps. I do not know who makes them I just saw this picture and I NEED THEM!!

Actually I have been wanting a good pair of pumps since last winter. Even though I`ll rarely wear them cos I am 5'8 and with any pair of heels  I tower over EVERYONE!
 But they look so damn good! My mother thinks I am being ridiculous and look like a giant. But they are the ONLY kind of heels I like. I cannot deal with kitten heels or medium sized ones. Its either flats or pumps for me. No middle ground!

The best place to get a pair is from Zara and Forever 21. The amount of Pumps that the Forever 21 website has is amazing but in their store they have like 3-4 styles. I wish they stocked a larger variety. Zara of course has a big shoe section. 


All from F21. I want the sequined black ones so bad!

I also want to check out this one shop in Sarojini Nagar that everyone raves about and I have only seen from outside. They supposedly sell really nice pumps.



Show Me Your Shoe Collection?