Popular Post

Cherry Culture Haul

The Cherry Culture gods have finally decided to smile upon me. Actually no, I paid $23 dollars to MAKE them smile upon me. ANYWAY. Here we go: )


[ Btw, I dedicate this post to Mehak from Peaches & Blush- Beauty Blog bcos she went through the same problems with cherry culture as I did and she needs some cheering up! ]


The Package!


  

Well Everything!


I was the MOST excited about the seven nailpolishes I got.
My Mother and I are always on the lookout for the perfect true red. So i bought two Haha : )




All my nailpolishes. I don`t think any on them is over $3.50


Love the matte one. I hope they start selling matte ones here!

I didn`t swatch the NYX Pomegrante and L.A Girls disoc CHIC because the true colour wasn`t coming in the pictures. The nyx one is a really hot pink which I LOVE and CHIC is a soft creamy pink.


Then I got three of these L.A Colors Baked Eyeshadows.
They are quite pigmented and yes there are a lot of gold-ey bronze-ey colours but my Mother wanted them and well, she`s paying for them Ha!

But seriously, they ARE great. Colour wise and also quality.






 Seems like this little fellow (purple) suffered some injuries while travelling all the way from California Thru Paris to New Delhi!


I have never liked GREEN as an eyeshadow colour but this one has such a nice gold sheen to it.



I love this coral lip gloss, it give an orangish tinge.


Jumping on the NUDE LIPSTICK bandwagon!

Also bought two eye pencils and the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in MILK that Everyone has!
And a concealer by L.A Girl in NUDE and it is BRILLIANT


So that was that. I also went shopping at Forever 21 some weeks back and took pictures of everything but that camera went bust! So I have been using my mothers camera. I tried to re take all the forever 21 pictures but I think the ones on MY camera were better. I am not saying my mothers camera sucks ( cos I think I`ve said it one too many times to my mother, and she reads my blog! ) but I `am just going to wait for my camera to recover : )

And gossip girl returns today. YAY!



Oh, BTW. Look At My Rings :)