Popular Post

Militarize!

Rock The Trend

One trend I`am excited to try out this winter is Military. I know it has been around for sometime but I didn`t do it last winter. I think I like it more this season. I specially love the jackets.  The Michael Jackson ones!  His death really brought these back. I like how you can pair it up with different textures to make a hard or soft look.

Here are some looks I put together for different occasions and with different types of styles.






Night Out 


This is a very hard look with all the buttons and embellishments.
Zara has a similar coat for Rs.5,590/-


Lunch/Brunch
This is a soft and feminine look while the jacket gives it a little structure.


Running Errands In The Cold
The ring and studs are from forever 21
This is a perfect no fuss look. Laid back and casual and it has all the Military colors!

These type of jackets will be available in any high fashion store like Zara, Mango even Forever 21.

Although I have been dying to get my hands on these Balmain jackets.Its what started my love for military coats!



[I`ve tried and used clothes that wont be hard to find in India. The picture may not be of products or brands available here but I`am sure you can get something that looks like it. Wherever possible I have tried to mention where the products are from and where you can get similar things. But I haven't mentioned all the products because I see no point in talking about things which are absolutely not available here and its easier to find things which look like it without burning a hole in your pocket.]

Did you like the looks i put together?                    How would you rock this trend?

What are the trends you are excited to try out this coming winter?