Popular Post

Heidi & Spencer's Divorce Paper Beach Burning

Newly reconciled Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt spent yesterday evening roasting marshmallows -- over an open fire of their burning divorce papers (click here to watch the video).

As we previously reported, Heidi called off her divorce from Spencer -- and as a symbol of their (unfortunately) undying love, Speidi fed each other s'mores that they'd cooked over the inferno of legal docs.


Heidi tells TMZ she was waiting for Spencer to make her his top priority: "All I ever wanted was to know that Spencer loved me more than he loved all this other nonsense."

For his part, Spencer tells us, "Through everything it's been Heidi's love that kept me grounded. Realizing my behavior was pushing her away was a terrifying wake-up call. I've still got a long way to go to repair the trust, but I hope with continued self improvement, our relationship will be stronger than ever."

Still ... something about this leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

Credit: TMZ