Popular Post

Gossip Girl Easy J Welcome Home.

Tim GunnIsaac Mizrahi and Ivanka Trump all came out for gossip Girls latest episode. And so did Blake Lively`s Boobs.

I dont mind the whole boobs out all the time thing. Sometimes she looks good with all the flaunting but not this blazerish top.[How cute is Serena`s latest conquest? Or conquerer?]  Come on. They could`ve given her a much better top. And the hair. My god. I dont know why this weird stringy braid and totally tangled hair are her favorite hairstyles.

One person who Did have good hair this episode was...


The Hump
even though I hate to admit it, she looked alright.


Jenny was pretty okay in the whole episode actually. And what she said to Blair and Chuck was true!



Quick shout out to Leighton Meester looking fab in a Victoria Beckam dress.



The best scene hands down was





You could actually feel the chemistry between these two. And the timing of the song was just perfect [Love The Way You Lie-Eminem ft Rihana]
Thank god they`ve stopped their 'war' So now there are more chances of them getting back together!! I cannot wait btw.


Favourite quotes

Chuck: Before you say anything I'm only calling because I saw Gossip Girl. I wondered if I might be able to offer some assistance.
Dan: Well unless it's a murder-suicide I think I'll pass.
Chuck: So dramatic. You should be a writer

Blair: Are you happy now that you've humiliated both of us?
Chuck: It's in your own bloody hands, Lady Macbeth


Penelope: The Boom Boom Room is a private club and we're having trouble with the door guy. Can you help?
Blair: Penelope. This isn't Congress. Accomplish something!