Popular Post

Audrina Patridge On Filming With Her New Man

"My boyfriend is Ryan Cabrera," Audrina Patridge told MTV News. "I got him to start filming with us, with me on the show. So, we filmed in the studio and us on dates and hanging out and just being in a relationship.



"I'm friends with everyone this season, so I have a lot of fun," she added. "Kristin and I much closer this season, and with Lo and Stephanie and all the girls, so it's been a really fun season."

After living out her relationship with Justin on the show over previous seasons, Audrina said she did have a few reservations having Cabrera join the show. "Well, I always told myself I'm never bringing anyone that like I really, really like onto the show," she revealed. "And then Ryan and I ... I've known him forever, and we're just very comfortable. It just felt right. He doesn't play into it, and he's not fake and using me. We've had so much fun ... and now we get to film together and hang out."

As for how Cabrera and Patridge became a couple after being friends for so long, it's a mystery to the actress herself. "I don't know how we started dating, but it's been so much fun," she said.

Credit: MTV