Popular Post

Lauren Conrad: Kohl’s Chick

Always looking to what’s next, Lauren Conrad was spotted at the launch of her new LC collection for Kohl’s department store last night (October 1).

The former Hills babe looked flirty and fun as she arrived at the West Hollywood shindig on Melrose, sporting a loose-fitting short black dress with matching funky heels.

During a recent interview, Lauren confessed that she’d be a horrible pick to play the role of Jane Roberts in the film adaptation of her novel “L.A. Candy.”

“I think my acting is offensive! I’m an awful actor, I’m not super comfortable with it. In fact I was just trying to do lines … and they’ll tell you, I cannot memorize lines.”

Credit: Celebrity Gossip



LaurenConrad "Leaving my party... Had so much fun :-)" about 6 hours ago from Twitterberry


RoxyOlin "Going to @laurenconrad fashion show! With @whitneyeveport" about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter


LaurenConrad "On my way to my Kohls Launch party! Can't wait to see everyone!" about 11 hours ago from Twitterberry

Showing up for an old friend, Whitney Port made an appearance and looked spectacular as she arrived, sporting a grey blouse teamed with a pair of black leather shorts and some fun polka-dotted shoes.

Lauren "Lo" Bosworth was accompanied by boyfriend, Scott Hochstadt, as she came to show her support for her bestie even though she has a plane to catch in the morning to Miami, FL.

LoBosworth "Heading to MIAMI in the morning :) woooo wooo" about 7 hours ago from TweetGenius


The City's Roxy Olin (whose eye brows are much improved from Tuesday night's episode of The City), and Lauren's former Hills co-star, Frankie Delgado, also were in attendance.

Actor Danny Masterson aka DJ Mom Jeans was on the turn tables.