Popular Post

New Year Glam


What are you all doing for New Year's Eve? What ever it may be, there is no reason why you should not dress up. I always go glam for New Year's Eve and so should all of you. It is so fun to dress up in sequence, jewels, feathers, and more glamourous attire. I am still debating on what to wear, but whatever it is, it will be glamourous!

Here are some outfits that I think would be perfect for New Year's Eve:






1) Forever 21 Sequin Front Shoulder Dress- $22.80
2) Forever 21 Sequin Stripe Dress- $19.80
3) BCBGeneration Pleated Bustier Dress- $49.00
4) Charlotte Russe Satin Trim Fitted Ruched Dress- $36.00
5) BCBGeneration Pleated Velour Dress- $49.00

I hope these ideas will help you all out on finding something to wear for New Year's Eve.


P.S. I will host a giveaway as soon as I hit 60 followers, so help me spread the word!