Popular Post

Christmas Goodness

Hello All.


I hope you had a good Christmas.
I had a huge Christmas post planned but I actually FROZE on the 25th, so people at my house had to de-freeze me and now I am back : )





It was by far the gloomiest Christmas (weather wise) I have ever experienced. I wanted to do a whole 'What-I-Wore-Post' but the light was so bad outside!
Even today there was so much fog, here in Dilli.


But anyway, no outfit pictures but still Look what I found under my Christmas Tree!








Babushka Doll earrings.

Babushka Dolls are apparently the next big thing in accessories after the Owl.



Yup. Same rings that I featured Here in one of the Boyfriend Blazer looks.


Btw, Forever 21 is having a Students Discount till December 31st. I flashed my Student ID the last time and got a sweet 15% off :D


I am going to go again before the year ends just to use that discount again! 




What were some of the goodies you got this Christmas?