Popular Post

Angelina Jolie's Aversion To Colour



Even though I am completely on TEAM JEN I cannot deny the obvious, this woman is hot. And my irritation with her is the same with Aishwariya Rai. You are STUNNING. Why won`t you wear equally stunning clothes?

Angie started the Tourist promotions with a really nice White Versace Dress.(Going from Right-Left) Some did call it a robe but still, it was gorgeous. But it was all downhill from there.


A weird dress with inbuilt gloves (also Versace) then two Pantsuits in a ROW.
I do like the simple LDB but not for promoting your MOVIE! Its way too plain.

And then another Versace gown with a god awful velvet skirt. I do like the bodice. If only the entire dress was of the same material.




I don`t get it. Its not like she`ll look awful in colour! 



These are the three pictures I found of her, on the red carpet where she is wearing something bright.


And another, while she was pregnant in 2008.


Thats it. Yup. Four dresses.

Go ahead. Image search on Google. Angelina Jolie Red Carpet Dress. And see if you get anything other than these four which are not Black, White or neutral.