Popular Post

A Sad Little Ramble.




I am a nail polish addict. I love it! Specially in the winter I love having bright colours on my nails that peek out of really long sleeve sweaters. I dunno. I just love the pop of color.

Also I dont follow the whole 'its fall so we`ll wear fall colors' thing. Its bright for me all the way. I seldom wear any nude or basic colors on my nails.



I found out about cherryculture.com through the blogsphere and went completely overboard ordering stuff specially nail polishes
I was so looking forward to receiving my order and doing my first ever HAUL!
But cherry culture is making me sad : (

I ordered on the30th of October and still nothing has come. They have given me a discount coupon for the next time I shop which is really sweet of them but next time will only come once I receive THIS package!

I really really hope it comes soon cos I genuinely like the site and would shop more from them. Although I do wish I had gotten to know about Joys Shop on ebay before I ordered from Cherry culture. But then again Joys Shop only has Nyx.

What can I do but wait 
Sigh.