Popular Post

Faux Fur Coats

"Faux pronounced like "foe" is a French word for false or fake."

Winter is on its way and in Delhi it has definitely arrived. It gets quite chilly in the evening and it time to slowly get your winter clothes out. I am not a big fan of winter. I HATE the cold with a vengeance. But the bright side is I get to shop for new clothes for a new season : ) and look at the stuff I put away for the summer and forgot about!

I am wondering about Faux Fur. They have always been around and they almost always bring with them the fur debate. I am not going to go into that because I `am obviously Against fur. But Faux Fur on the other hand I don`t see the problem with. Anyway....

So Faux Fur Coats are a big trend this season and they seem tricky to wear. Sometimes they look good


And sometimes you end up looking like a yeti..when you didn`t want to and its not even Halloween 
Chanel

If its styled right I think it can look really nice. It gives a more casual and laid back look. Also it will keep you quite warm. I would wear it with skinny jeans and pumps or boots.






The white fur coat is from Zara for Rs-5,590 and I `am tempted to buy it. I was going through their site and they have quite a few fur coats, which would be fun to try on.


I think its a classy trend worth trying once, although I`am not sure I like the two tone ones.







But I am Loving this emerald green one!




Is it a trend worth trying?



[ The best wear to wear fur is Always FAUX and Never real ]