Popular Post

The Costume Institute Gala Red Carpet- Met Ball


The Oscars Of The East Coast.
The exhibition was dedicated to the late Alexander McQueen.

Im very disappointed with the looks this time. Nothing compared to last years. Anyway. Here we go 


Frieda Pinto
At times like these, I question how a person with such retarded taste and such bad acting skills made it in Hollywood. And continues to, make it.


Andre Leon Tally
Um.... ok.


Anna Ice-Queen Wintour
Trust the original Dictator Of Style (sorry Blair) to wear a CUSTOM COUTURE CHANEL dress.



Mr. And Mrs Z
 Mrs. Z wearing Pucci. I dont really like dresses that end like this one. Look like a broom


IMAN
All Glitzy.
I Like


Madonna
Why so serious? In stella Mcartney


Rihanna wearing a lace curtain. I am so tired of her red hair.
Dress would`ve looked so much better with a decent hairstyle
(Stella Mcartney)


Ashley Green wearing Donna Karen
I am SOOOOO tired of seeing these nude embellished dresses on the hollywood red carpet.
Its like the anarkali here. OVER IT



Daphne Guiness wearing McQueen





Dakota Fanning wearing Valentino
I LIKE



Oh, Doutzen, To Be You....


Fergie. and Mr Fergie.


Kate Hudson doing Bohemian Pregant in Stella Mcartney


Naomi Watts
I love this dress but its yet ANOTHER embellished nude dress! Argh


Oh Marc Jacobs, how I Love theeeeee


Ashley Olsen
I would wear this to a costume ball
Yes.


Claire Danes in Calvin Klien
Looks alot like Gwyneth Paltrow`s Oscar dress.



Emma Roberts in Michael Kors
YES YES YES!!


Emma Stone
With some print. LOVE IT. specially with that bright pink lipstick


Eva Mendes..
Um I like the colour?


Ginnifer Godwin 
Okay I am not a big fan of hers but I am really liking this look. Please pay attention to her make-up. LOOK at the eyes.
I woul like this whole look a bajillion times better on someone else tho...Sorry!!


Stella Mcartney in Stella Mcartney
Hehe


Diane Kruger



Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton


Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr (Marchesa)


Naomi Campbell in McQueen
Um...


Nicole Richie.
How Nicole Richie of YOU


Oh Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, I want to BE you.


Sarah Burton 


Like the dress but expect much more from SJP





Karl Lagerfeld in Tom Ford


Blake Lively in Chanel Of course.
Look embellished boobs!


Gwyneth In another nude dress but...





DAYUM woman, THOSE legs.


Kristen Stewart in CURTAIN ALERT!!


SHALOM HARLOW
I dont know who she is and I am too lazy to find out but I like!! Its quirky, and I would wear this to a COSTUME ball.
Marchesa


Bar Refaeli

Me like. Very Egyptian 



Jessica Szohr.

Vanessa, you ruin EVERYTHING!!!


Ah J.LO
Just...No!
(GUCCI)