Popular Post

Et Tu, Tutu?


ROCK THE TREND


Blame it on Carrie Bradshaw 



or Black Swan 



the tutu trend is here and you need to deal with it!! No, I kid.  

But hey are not JUST for Kids, although Suri Cruise does rock them!




They gripped the runways this season as well.






Alexander McQueen

Of course these have been inspired by the Tutu and you can`t really expect models strutting down wearing the same tulle skirt for every label.

That`s what is fun though, interpreting the skirt your own way.

I wouldn`t mind wearing a nice flouncy tutu. Maybe to a party or out clubbing. Its quirky and fun yet elegant. I quite like the idea of it actually.


( Zara has a very similar bag in quite a lot of colours for 1500/-, which I wish I had bought! )

The last time I checked , Forever 21 had some really cute tutu skirts.

It`s a very feminine look which I would LOVE to rock.

What do you think? LOVE it? HATE it?

MEH?