Popular Post

Lauren Deserves 'All The Glory' Says Lo

Lauren Conrad is set to make her return to "The Hills" when she joins her former castmates on the live aftershow following the much-anticipated series finale. Up until her exit, viewers had spent five seasons watching as LC tried to figure out love and life in LA. Once she left, Kristin Cavallari stepped in, mixing up the lives of the "Hills" regulars. But Lo Bosworth is excited to see LC reclaim what she believes is her rightful territory.

"I'm really excited. I am of the belief that it is Lauren Conrad's show [and] that she deserves to go out with all the glory, so I'm really excited that she's coming back," Bosworth told MTV News.

But Lo also admitted that season six has felt different without her housemate LC.



"It's been tough, but this past season a lot really has happened, so in terms of story I feel it has been a really good season," Lo added. "It's always different when somebody leaves, but I think we have done the best that we can."

While fans are no doubt amped that Lauren will be back for Tuesday night's "The Hills Live: A Hollywood Ending" aftershow, Bosworth promised some awesome stuff awaits those who watch the finale.

"I have to say that it is going to end so magnificently, so spectacularly, in such a way that everybody who's ever watched the show will want it to end," she teased. "I can't say anymore secrets; I feel I'm about to spill the beans."

"Moving forward we're really excited, but our life is never going to be exactly this ever again, so that's sad. It's bittersweet."
Credit: MTV