Popular Post

Spencer Pratt's Former Friend Calls Him Out

Spencer Pratt's erratic behavior has become increasingly dangerous and one former friend tells Radar Online exclusively that the reality star pulled a gun on him and reveals the bizarre antics that occurred behind closed doors.

"Spencer and Heidi ordered one thousand dollars in just munchies from Gelsons Market and had it delivered to their house," the source told Radar Online.

"One time they asked me to go pick up food for them and I was an hour late getting it back to their house. Spencer unleashed on me. "He pulled a Glock [pistol] on me at the door and called me a loser and a charity case. He started talking like a gangster and threatening me.

"He was out of control. That was back in March and it was the last time I spoke to him."

According to the source, Heidi just stood by by during most of Spencer’s explosive tantrums. "She’s a really nice girl but definitely brainwashed," the source told Radar. "She couldn’t do anything without Spencer. They don't talk to their families."

Credit: Radar Online

I usually don't post about Spencer, but this was too funny. I can picture his dumb ass trying to act like a gangster mouthing off.. oh, pathetic. And it supports my theory that they are on drugs - well, so does everything that they do...