Popular Post

Heidi Montag: Still Thinking We're All Idiots

Heidi Montag has once again contacted press in a silly attempt at making this "split" believable. By the way, in a poll by MTV, 80% said that this is all for fame. Really, people? Only 80% of you?

"I needed some alone time," Montag, 23, tells PEOPLE exclusively, confirming reports that she has moved out of the Pacific Palisades, Calif., home she shared with Pratt. "There are so many lies out there about me and I just needed space – even away from my husband."

"I had to get away from the lies my family and supposed friends are saying about me," says Montag. "It's time to concentrate on myself." Friends? Heidi hasn't had friends since The Hills Season 3, so I have no idea who these "friends" are. However, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

As for the future of Speidi, it's a work in progress. "I've always loved Spencer," says Montag, "but right now we're working on things." Right, your working on a way to make people actually watch your new show since you (or he) finally realized that Spencer is even more disgusting than you are, and the only way people will be remotely interested is if you aren't with him.

Heidi, your show will suck and everyone will watch the first episode, make fun of you, and move on. At least that's my plan. IF it gets picked up, which I doubt any network is quite that stupid.

Credit: People