Popular Post

Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D split

"Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx and tattoo artist Kat Von D have split after dating two years. Nikki Sixx, 51, has confirmed the end of his relationship w ith LA Ink star Kat Von D, 27."

“I want to wish Katherine nothing but the best in her life,” Sixx writes on his MySpace page. “She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together. “We are taking a break from our relationship for reasons that we will choose to keep personal. You won’t find me saying a bad word about her and I don’t believe vice versa. We have too much wonderful history together to ever deface that.”

This is not surprising to me since I am reading Motley Crue's "The Dirt" book.  Nikki isn't a one girl type of guy.  Too bad, they were a cute couple.

~Steph Geezy!
Quoted Source: stupidcelebrities.net