Popular Post

Lauren Conrad: Not A Fan Of Valentine's Day

These days, novelist and former "Hills" star Lauren Conrad may be happy dating actor Kyle Howard, but it seems that she's been burned enough in the past to have some negative feelings about Valentine's Day. So, when asked if she's got any fond memories of the holiday, she simply said she does not.

"I'm not really a Valentine's Day girl. I'm not big on celebrating it. I've never really had an amazing Valentine's Day," she told MTV News while promoting her best-selling novel Sweet Little Lies. "I'm kind of the guy in that way. ... I'm home for the weekend. I don't really do dinner because dinner reservations are hard to get. I just prefer takeout and a movie."



Perhaps Conrad has found that she isn't into Valentine's Day thanks to some crummy experiences with boyfriends in the past. She recently told Seventeen magazine that she's finally gained enough self-confidence to make sure men are treating her properly.

"Oh, I knew back then when I was being cheated on. But I overlooked it. The more confident me has come to the point where I've finally realized it's not something that everyone does," she shared. "And it's not OK to have your guy hook up with someone else. You deserve better."

And it seems she's found something better in current beau Kyle Howard, who loves Conrad for who she is, boyfriend layers and all. "I just ask Kyle, 'You feel like working out?' It's more fun than hitting the gym alone," she said. "We like doing outdoor stuff: tennis, bike riding, kayaking, stand-up surfing, hiking in the canyons around L.A."

Credit: MTV