Popular Post

Whitney Port: SNL Party Girl

Always up for a night on the town, Whitney Port was among the stars turning up for the “Saturday Night Live” afterparty in Downtown, Manhattan on Saturday (December 5).

Joined by a gal pal, the MTV reality star meandered over to Abe & Arthur’s Restaurant in the Meatpacking District - joining in on the fun-filled fete which also brought out Rihanna and Blake Lively.

In related news, Miss Port recently chatted about the second season of her show “The City,” which saw the finale air this past week.

She tells, “I think I had a couple best moments. I think our most fun moments were just Roxy and I goofing off, like the cake fight and the dancing to Beyoncé. I think that when we were really ourselves, that’s the most fun for us.”

Continuing on, Whitney adds, “I think my lowest point was probably in the finale. I think it was really tough, obviously, to show my first collection ever to Bergdorf’s, and I got a bunch of criticism. Whether it was constructive or not, it was hard for me to take, because those clothes are my babies, basically. So it was hard, but I think with all these experiences, it’s all about learning and taking the positive from it.”