Popular Post

Lady Gaga: All My Tattoos Are on My Left Side

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2009/08/11/alg_gaga2.jpg

Lady Gaga is "normal?" It depends on which side you're looking at --literally.

The "Born This Way" singer, 24, told reporters at a Google Moderator promotional event Tuesday that all of her tattoos are on the left side of her body to keep her half-ordinary.

"It was actually per my father's request," she said. "He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal."

One thing that's not so run-of-the-mill? The super fit songbird says that her entourage likes to taunt her with snacks before shows.

"There's a lot of backstage shenanigans," she says. "Very often they make jokes about my diet because they know I have to stay fit for videos, so they'll leave mounds of cheeseburgers and stuff in my dressing room. It's vicious."

Credit: Us Magazine