Popular Post

Best Of Oscar Accessories

I didn`t want to do the usual best and worst dressed because everyone`s already done that. So I tried to find as many pictures as I could of Accessories the starlets wore.


Momma to be and Best Actress wore matching earrings. Don`t they have an Indian feel to it?



Best supporting actress Melissa Leo
Looking elegant with a hint of quirky is just how I like it!! I am in love with her spider pendant.




Wow, Busy Phillips looks so radiant. The make up is perfect and those earring are so pretty! They bring out her eyes so well.



Yaoza!! Look at the SIZE of that Bulgari pendant on Celine dion. Its quite unusual. 




I LOVED Reese Witherspoon`s look. It was simple and classy. Even tho it is a little reminiscent of one of Julia Roberts` looks, Reese does make it her own. And the ponytail! 







I absolutely fell in love with Nicole Kidman`s Uncut diamond choker necklace but there was a surprise. I hadn`t seen the back!
She`s so darn pretty, I wish she would go easy on the botox though.



I really liked how Gwyneth Paltrow chose to wear a belt with her lovely Calvin Klein dress




Ah! Mila Kunis. Loved everything she wore :)



Which ones did you like?
(and Hope you liked this sort of a post)