Popular Post

MTV Boxing Match: Heidi Montag vs Snooki?

Just as Heidi Montag's show "The Hills" wraps up for good and Snooki's second season of "Jersey Shore" is set to debut on July 29, the two ladies have gotten themselves into a bit of a feud. Snooki sat down with Perez Hilton for a chat and made some disparaging comments about Heidi.

"I will punch her in the face because I don't like her," Snooki told Hilton when asked if Heidi should join her show. "She had too many surgeries. She looks like an alien and guidettes don't look like aliens, just saying."

Snooki was then asked if Heidi had said anything in the past to prompt such a reaction. She explained, "I don't know [if she said anything about me]. I don't research Heidi because she's nothing to me."

Heidi caught wind of Snooki's feelings about her, thanks to a tweet or two from Perez Hilton, and reacted to the news. "@PerezHilton for a girl who was punched in the face I would think she of all people would know that is not a funny thing to joke about," she wrote.

"@PerezHilton You have also been punched so I would think you would understand that is crossing the line and I don't think that is funny." 

Credit: MTV