Popular Post

Audrina's Blog: The Sunshine Kids Foundation LA

Hey guys!

I wanted to shed some light on The Sunshine Kids Foundation, an organization that adds quality of life to children with cancer by providing them with positive, exciting group activities such as attending sporting events, visiting theme parks and taking trips all over the country. I recently got the opportunity to work with the Sunshine Kids at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and was blown away by their courage and joy...even through such hardships. I'm excited to become a larger part of their organization, and I'm going to do everything in my power to brighten these kids' lives!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you guys to my new friend Morgan. Morgan is a student at UCLA, where she is studying to be an oncology nurse (though a serious fashionista). She survived Hodgkin's Lymphoma, now a year in remission. Together, we are going to run a mile during the LA Marathon on March 21 to raise money for The Sunshine Kids.

It's such a great organization, and we need YOUR help!


Click here if you want to sponsor me and Morgan for the Marathon.

Under “Information About Your Contribution” there are three fields. Here’s what you need to put:

1. Make This Contribution: (dropdown menu) “On the Occasion of”
2. Name: (Type in) “Audrina Patridge”
3. Event/Occasion: (Type in) “LA Marathon”

I’ll be updating you guys with photos and videos of the big day! Thanks so much to everyone for all your support!! :)